Welcome North Carolina Officers!
Welcome to the North Carolina Law Enforcement Officers Association (chartered Sept. 21, 1962). Join Today and see all we have to offer.
April 3-4, 2023
Holiday Inn Sunspree – Wrightsville Beach, NC
NCLEOA – Annual Conference – Agenda 2023.
NCLEOA 2023 Conference Registration Form
WHAT DOES BEING AN
N.C. LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS ASSOCIATION MEMBER
MEAN FOR YOU?
- Valuable information regarding our annual educational conferences.
- The Members Only Area provides members with exclusive tools like legislative reports and newsletters.
NCLEOA Home Office:
- Quarterly newsletters to keep you updated on the association and the industry.
- Conduit for quick information and the ability to expedite requests.
- Continuity for one of the longer-standing law enforcement trade associations.
- This is an opportunity to show off NCLEOA’s professionalism, which in turn, shows off you.
- Interact and network with fellow industry peers to discuss what works and what doesn’t.
- Share techniques and ideas with an interactive audience.
- Help shape the future of NCLEOA by attending the membership and board meetings.
- Partake in fellowship with peers who treat each other like family.
- Give your co-workers/families a deserved holiday while receiving vital education through seminars.
- See longtime friends and acquaintances at NCLEOA’s conference every year.
N.C. Law Enforcement Officers Outreach:
- NCLEOA wants to ensure ALL law enforcement officers are educated, protected and informed.
- NCLEOA monitors legislative issues that might affect the industry on national and statewide levels.
- NCLEOA is a member-driven association, and member input is welcomed and encouraged.
- NCLEOA members experience a strong sense of brotherhood – a cornerstone of NCLEOA since 1962.
- NCLEOA’s Line Of Duty Death Benefit is something no member ever wants to use, yet every member can’t live without. NCLEOA members’ families receive a check from the association within just a few days of the member’s untimely passing.
- NCLEOA is one of the only law enforcement organizations in North Carolina to have two seats on the Criminal Justice Training and Standards Commission. NCLEOA proudly carries the burden for all law enforcement officers.
- Extensive discounts on Aflac supplemental insurance and Dignity Memorial funeral services.
This association is the original protector of law enforcement officers in our state. Its design was and is simple: Educate, serve and protect the officers in a similar manner as the officers educate, serve and protect the citizens of North Carolina.
Your membership has benefits, many that we all hope you never need. We all are staying one step in front of criminal behavior, and NCLEOA is the shield that we can carry together.